Kaybee50: • Tape measure — Don’t compare yourself to other people. Do not allow a number on a tape measure or scale influence your self confidence.
• Rearview mirror — Don’t live in the past. You’ll miss out on what good things are going on in your life right now.
• Gavel — Stop wasting time judging others. Instead, spend time focusing on your own self-improvement.
• Life vest — Don’t be overly cautious in stepping out of your comfort zone. Experience others in a real way by daring to reach out to them.
• Garage-door opener — We think we’re networked but often isolate ourselves. Live in community with one another.
• Handcuffs — Don’t offer excuses about why you can’t help out. Reach out and help others with no excuses....
Ermm...I don't like this last one.
No handcuffs at all for an entire year???
Fri Jan 6, 2012 9:31 PM CST